Salesforce Solution Architect - 6+ Month Contract - Dublin Based
My client are currently looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect to join their team for a 6 month contract, on a hybrid working basis. The desired candidate would be required to work from their Dublin office once per week.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 7+ years Salesforce experience
- Experience defining systems strategy, defining and refining business processes
- Experience of working in an API First space and an understanding of Azure cloud hosting
This role will be great opportunity for someone who holds both strong technical and functional skills.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Grasping business needs and distilling the information into business and technical requirements
- Working closely with Salesforce Product Management teams as they look to drive innovation
- Understand and present high-level overviews
Interviews will be taking place next week, with final stage happening before Monday 13th February 2023.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy