A global well recognised consumer goods business is recruiting for a Salesforce trainer role to join a large in house Salesforce team. The role would support an org of over 2,000 users. Roles and Responsibilities plus bullets
Skills and Qualifications plus bullets
Develop and maintain a training programme for users of Salesforce which include commercial and finance areas of the business alongside the training and development manager.
Manage and run specialised training sessions and programmes.
Develop coaching and mentoring resources as the product evolves.
Assist with long term professional development of staff.
- Experience with Salesforce (3 years minimum)
- Experience of developing and delivering training programmes.
- A learning and development qualification.
- 25 days annual holiday, plus public holidays
- Contributory pension plan
- Hybrid working with 2 office days per week
- Discounts for a number of gyms
- Access to Health and Wellness app and support
- Cycle to work scheme
- Referral bonus
- Eye care
- Tax-free childcare
- Summer and Christmas parties for all staff.