Location- London/Remote , Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent, Hours- Full Time, Salary - £70,000-£90,000 + Bonus
A company in the Market Analysis sector has created a new salesforce division and as a result is building out an in house team.
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Key responsibilities
- Design and develop Salesforce-based applications, customisations, and enhancements Troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve bugs/errors Follow established Salesforce development standards
- Address development issues and work multi-functionally with our product and wider engineering teams.
- Work with engineers to integrate backend data with Salesforce via middleware to give our end users an enhanced data experience.
- Experience with enterprise Salesforce implementations, testing and support. Preferably with multiple Salesforce orgs.
- 3+ years of experience developing custom Salesforce applications using Apex and Visualforce & LWC.
- Integration Experience
- Experience with at least sales cloud & ideally CPQ
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities