Sales Operations Manager
Location- London, Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent, Hours- Full Time, Salary - Up to £90,000
Looking for a Sales Operations Manager to help us continue building a scalable and predictable growth engine across different business units and geographies
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Key responsibilities
- Support sales leadership in defining and driving commercial cadence (i.e., quarterly planning, etc.)
- Ensure Salesforce enables the key sales and account management requirements: data, workflow, sales methodology and sales stage definitions, etc.
- Develop and produce sales and account management reporting to support global, regional and rep performance management processes
- 6+ years of experience in sales operations in a B2B environment
- Demonstrated experience managing Salesforce CPQ configurations and price books
- Experience working directly with sales teams members to understand sales motions, diagnose issues, and drive change
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities