Location- Hertfordshire/1 day per week in office , Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent. Hours- Full Time, Salary - £50,000
The role is responsible for managing and maintaining the organisation's business systems to ensure they function effectively. Salesforce is the organisation's core system, the role requires a good understanding of configuring, customising and optimising thier CRM system.
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Key responsibilities
- Creation of Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page Layouts, Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, Reports, Dashboards and Process Builder
- Work with others to establish business needs and requirements (including non-functional requirements).
- monitor system performance, conducting health health checks.
- 2-3 years salesforce experience across sales cloud
- Experience in software / process release management and deployments.
- ideally at least 1 Salesforce Certification
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org