Salesforce TableauCRM Consultant (Einstein Analytics)
Location- London (2 days a week in office) , Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent. Hours- Full Time, Salary - Dependent on experience
The role will be an integral part of the companies Salesforce team and is essential in helping
them transform the companies approach to data, CRM and the salesforce platform. The Business has just implemented Tableau CRM so looking for someone with proven experience in this field to help transform their journey.
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Key responsibilities
- Creation of Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page Layouts, Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, Reports, Dashboards and Process Builder
- Work with others to establish business needs and requirements (including non-functional requirements).
- Implement, contribute, and influence the target Salesforce architecture.
- Experience with multiple Salesforce technologies- Must have Tableau CRM Experience (Einstein Analytics)
- Extensive experience in the systems delivery lifecycle including requirements gathering, analysis, design, configuration, integration, testing (all phases), migration and deployment.
- At least 1 Salesforce Certification ideally
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquires to email@example.com