Salesforce Senior Administrator
Location- 2 times a month in the London office , Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent. Hours- Full Time, Salary - £55,000 + Bonus
The role will be an integral part of the companies CRM team. The price comparison business are opening a new division within the business
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Key responsibilities
- Creation of Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page Layouts, Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, Reports, Dashboards and Process Builder
- Work with others to establish business needs and requirements (including non-functional requirements).
- Implement, contribute, and influence the target Salesforce architecture.
- Experience with Sales Cloud & Service
- Stakeholder Management experience
- Flow's experience
- At least 1 Salesforce Certification
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org