Salesforce Junior Administrator
Location- London/remote , Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent. Hours- Full Time, Salary - £32,000-£35,000
I am recruiting on behalf of an established charity that is looking to add to their established salesforce team.
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Key responsibilities
- Provide the all administration of the Salesforce system, within the limits of training and experience, ensuring optimum levels of availability and functionality.
- Provide training for new users, and supplementary training for existing users as required.
- Maintain & develop reports & dashboards
- 1+ years experience as a salesforce administrator
- Strong Excel experience
- Certified Salesforce Administrator preferred, otherwise working towards it.
- Proven experience of Salesforce CRM configuration, including the use of Flow, process builder, validation rules, profiles and permissions.
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org