Salesforce CPQ Developer
Location- London/remote , Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent, Hours- Full Time, Salary - £65,000-£70,000
A highly Respected end user organisation is actively seeking a new salesforce CPQ developer to join their team.
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Key responsibilities
- Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code.
- Oversight of applications that are interconnected with CPQ - Conga, DocuSign, Chargify etc
- Work closely with end users to assess business requirements, support change, and deliver consistently high-quality customer experience.
- Previous development experience with Salesforce.com - Certified Salesforce.com Developer would be beneficial
- Proficient Experience writing Visualforce and Apex classes and triggers, LWC
- 3+ years of Salesforce CPQ experience in a corporate environment with 2+ years of hands-on experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve Salesforce CPQ issues.
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquiries to: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities