Location- London/remote , Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent, Hours- Full Time, Salary - £50,000-£65,000 (dependent on experience)
An environmental/sustainable business is looking to hire their first internal salesforce developer to join an established salesforce team.
This will play a critical role in supporting the business to leverage the Salesforce.com platform to support key business objectives. You are a member of the Enterprise Technology team and work as part of a group of designated Salesforce specialistsKey responsibilities
- Design, test and deploy VisualForce, APEX and Lightning Component solutions.
- Act as a senior member of the Salesforce team, directly supporting the Salesforce Product Manager and management with architectural decisions and build recommendations based on best practices.
- Collaborate effectively with other technology teams and third party providers
- PD1 certified
- 3+ years as a salesforce developer
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP APIs, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills. Experience of liaising across multiple departments/disciplines
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquiries to: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities