Salesforce Engineer (Developer)
Location- Fully remote UK wide , Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent, Hours- Full Time, Salary - up to £65,000 (dependent on experience)
A FX business is actively seeking a new salesforce Developer to join their growing salesforce internal team.
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Key responsibilities
- Collaborate with the team to identify and implement the best Salesforce architectural solutions
- Express, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications and updates to existing code.
- Collaborate with the QA Engineers, Business Analysts and key business users to test the stories
- Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, and other technologies to build customised solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience as a Salesforce developer
- Previous development experience with Salesforce.com - Certified Salesforce.com Developer would be beneficial
- Proficient Experience writing Visualforce and Apex classes and triggers, LWC
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real-time, sync/asyn
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquiries to: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities