Sr. Salesforce Developer - North Carolina- $120k - $150K
- 100% Remote Option
If you're seeking an opportunity with an organization that is fully invested in being at the forefront of technology via Salesforce, then be sure to apply to this position as the company is actively interviewing.
As a senior member of this team, you will be expected to work with stakeholders and architects to deliver on requirements in an agile environment and contribute to the on-going and success of the platform. You will also have the ability to work with a great team.Requirements
- Salesforce integration experience
- Apex/Triggers/Apex Classes/ VisualForce experience necessary
- Strong background with technology and CRM
- Lightning Web-Components experience preferred
- Experience with 2 of 3 clouds (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community)
- REST/SOAP API Integration Experience
- Experience with Lightning UI and Lightning Components
- Ability to code from scratch is A MUST
- Platform Developer 1 Certification is preferred, Platform Developer 2 a PLUS
- 3rd party application integration experience
- You will work alongside Architects to design and develop integration's between Salesforce.com (SFDC) and additional custom applications
- You will collaborate with cross-functional leadership teams to analyze proposed enhancements in functionality and provide analysis and solution design expertise
- You will customize Salesforce to match business requirements assuring data quality
- You will have a leading presence as a senior member of the development team and will have the opportunity to mentor junior resources as well as contribute to the improvement of the team
- You will support the day-to-day running of the business within Salesforce, which includes interacting with business users, technology partners, and sourcing partners.
- Technical Design for Full Life Cycle implementations
- Back-end customization of Salesforce platform
- Strong compensation package
- Remote flexibility (Fully Remote Option Available)
- Full benefits package
- Pension & 401K
- Awesome Culture
- Career Growth Track
If this is a position that you could see yourself in and you are looking for a company that wants to invest in you, Apply now to get an immediate response! Interviews can take place firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 347-501-6104.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy