Salesforce Developer - 3 Month Contract - Outside IR35
My client, a small UK based End User are currently looking for a Salesforce Developer for a 3 month contract on a hybrid working basis just outside of London. This role is Outside IR35.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 5+ years Salesforce Development experience
- Extensive experience using APEX and Lightning Web Components
- Proficient in designing custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflows etc
- Platform Developer I Certification is essential.
This role will be great opportunity for someone holds cross-functional skills, being able to wear many hats within the business.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Spend two thirds of your time creating/updating custom coded solutions as part of the company's internal Salesforce projects within agreed timelines and scope
- Help the company's customers (from time to time) with login/platform problems they may encounter
- Effectively implement declarative Salesforce solutions
Interviews will be taking place in the next couple of days, so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy