Salesforce Solution Architect - 6+ Month Contract - Rate DOE
My client are currently looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect to join their team for a 6 month contract, on a fully remote working basis. This role is Inside IR35.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- Previous experience in supporting several Enterprise end-to-end Salesforce projects
- A deep functional and technical understanding of Salesforce
- Proven experience of Sales Cloud, CPQ and Order Management
This role will be great opportunity for someone who holds both strong technical and functional skills.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Work with a cross functional team to define requirements and then design and build solutions to meet these needs in conjunction with 3rd party vendors
- Build a close relationship with the Commercial Sales and Finance functions to develop a deep understanding of needs, priorities and plans
- Drive further innovation and development initiatives including integration via Mulesoft with the financial and billing systems
Interviews will be taking place this week, so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy