A Rapidly Growing Salesforce Partner looking for Senior Salesforce Technical Consultant to join their team on a Permanent basis. The purpose of this role is providing technical and active development where the ideal candidate will be exposed to the latest Salesforce products. Responsibilities:
Skills and Experience Required:
- Act as the primary escalation point for technical enquires related to existing and new Salesforce enhancements.
- Responsible in developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application configuration, design, development and testing.
- Work closely with clients in delivering solutions and ability to work autonomously in an agile, fast paced environment and as part of a team.
- Taking the lead on projects, coordinating and directing internal developers.
- Development of Lightning Components and Visualforce Pages.
- Maintaining systems and assist with incident resolution.
- Proven project experience in Sales Cloud, Community and Service Cloud - Commerce Cloud is advantageous.
- Hands-on project experience coding Apex, LWC, Lightning Web Components and Visualforce.
- Skilled in Stakeholder management, Engagement and Leadership.
- Strong communication skills and ability to lead client engagement, drive and mentor teams.
- Previous experience as a Senior Salesforce Developer or Technical Consultant is essential.
How to apply:
- Competitive Salary
- Work life balance
- Opportunities for Career Progression
- Bonus Structure in Place, Dependent on Level of Experience
- Flexible in office and working from home arrangement available
Please submit your application via the "Apply Now
" button. Only Microsoft Word or PDF document formats will be accepted.
If you have got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, you can contact me on (03) 8657 4571
or via email firstname.lastname@example.org