Salesforce CPQ AdminKey Responsibilities
- Work with business stakeholders to understand their business processes, prioritize information needs, and translate business requirements into systems solutions
- Provide solutions leadership and best practices on the SFDC CPQ platform
- Analyze, design, and configure SFDC CPQ & Billing solutions
- Liaison between customer stakeholders and the CRM (Salesforce) technical team to communicate requirements for solution design, development, testing, implementation, etc.
- Assist with project management, planning, and coordination of project activities
- 4+ years Salesforce experience
- Salesforce Advanced certifications (CPQ Specialist) are a plus
- Product Selection, Bundling and Configuration Rules, Pricing and Discounting, Quote Output Generation, Contracting Process
- Proficiency in administrative tasks such as managing permissions, page layouts, templates, approvals, work flow, products, price books, reports, and dashboards.
- Strong Knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud and Communities
- Enterprise experience is a plus
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and ability to execute on multiple tasks and projects.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with great business sense.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Prior experience implementing Billing and has Advanced Billing Specialist Super Badge is a plus
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout Sweden. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Sweden and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at +46850242536