Director of of Strategic Services - Remote (UK & Europe based) - up to £130,000 + bonus
I am working with a global B2B Demand Generation agency who are looking for a Director of Strategic Services who can lead the strategy teams as they develop and optimise clients Marketing Technology stacks (including CRM and Marketing Automation platforms). This is an opportunity to play a crucial role in the development of the consultancy over the next couple of years and work with leading global enterprise clients, utilising your B2B background to transform the way these organisations operate from a marketing standpoint.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be leading the strategic teams across their portfolio of clients, ensuring they are aligned to corporate and client objectives. In addition to this, you will be driving and implementing your clients platform initiatives to give them the competitive advantages in their marketplace. A deep understanding of a range of MarTech and Marketing automation platforms is crucial to the role, as you will be doing extensive evaluations of these across the organisations you work with, as your projects will involve full life-cycle projects from discovery to implementation. Along with the external responsibilities, you will also play an active role internally, working with teams across the business to drive transformation and ensure project and internal alignment. Required Skills:
- Extensive experience in Martech consulting in enterprise B2B (consultancy or end user).
- Strong business acumen and have an understanding B2B enterprise challenge
- Experience using/implementing Marketing Automation and CRM platforms (Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce, MS Dynamics etc.).
- Systems development life cycle experience - discovery to implementation.
- Experience in platform/vendor evaluation, implementation etc.
- Configuration experience in MAP, DMP, CRM and other platforms.
- Lead nurturing/scoring programmes.
- Understanding the data side of Martech stacks - modelling and analytics.
- Prior experience in managing teams and being a key stakeholder
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading B2B agency, and play a pivotal role in their continued expansion over the next 1-2 years. If you are looking to join a global organisation, and work with globally recognised clients, this would be a great move for you to progress your career and spearhead how this agency operates across the globe.
The role is paying up to £130,000 with an up to £25,000 bonus, and is a fully remote position (you need to be based in the UK or Europe). Please fill out the information below to apply!