Our Client provides salesforce components that support mortgage application processes.
They are seeking to add to this large Salesforce team. Which is lead by a specific salesforce manger. You would become a part of a dedicated team of Administrators and developers who are encouraged to communicate cross departmentally.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to become part of a growing team in an ever growing company.
Role & Responsibilities
- Identify and implement the best Salesforce architectural solutions using native Salesforce and custom technologies by collaborating effectively with your team
- Keen involvement at daily stand ups.
- Implement stories with correct code coverage.
- Collaborate across different departments such as QA and BA.
Skills & Qualifications
- Salesforce Certified Developer 1 and 2 certifications
- 2 years of hands-on experience as a Salesforce developer at least
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Experience Cloud
- Experience of working with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, Flows
- A keen knowledge of and experience with Integration (SOAP, REST, Bulk APIs)
- Object-oriented design and patterns
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com customisation functionality - Declarative & Custom Built