Salesforce Technical LeadThe role
Our client are an established Salesforce partner with a focus on and passion for the Non-profit sector.
As their team grows they are looking to bring in two technical leads to work across their support or delivery team.What they offer
- Circa 50-80k DOE + bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Birthday off
- Christmas Shutdown (+3 days annual leave)
- End of year bonus
- Company pension 3% or 5%
- £50 wellbeing allowance each month
- Last Friday of the Month ½ day
Skills, Qualifications and ExperienceRequired
- Lead and assist at requirements-scoping workshops
- Support teams with technical reviews
- Build custom features using Apex and Lightening web components
- Follow internal testing and quality assurance best practice processes
- Keep up to date with Salesforce platform developments including active participation in Trailhead
Preferred - Not essential
- Prior Salesforce development experience
- Some leadership/mentoring experience
- Strong with Apex and LWC
- Ability to work with clients and have technical conversations
- Salesforce PD1 or other Certs
Does this sound like you? We'd love you to apply, even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements and qualifications.
- Fully Remote - Occasional travel to the office in London for meetups and client visits
If you are interested please apply here or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
to find out more.
THIS ROLE IS OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE UK AND IRELAND ONLY.