Mid-Senior Salesforce AdministratorThe role
Our client are looking for an accomplished Salesforce Administrator to help them continually improve and enhance their Salesforce platform, gathering requirements and feedback, designing scalable best practice solutions, and managing the map.
Salesforce user experience is of great importance, therefore the Salesforce Administrator should enjoy all aspects of user management including support tickets, training, and designing solutions, building dashboards, focusing on continuous improvement in data quality, data mapping and data cleansing.
They are looking for someone with a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform, who can understand both our current setup and our business objectives, in order to quickly identify areas of improvement.
The Senior Salesforce Administrator should be comfortable with change management and governance, as well as communicating, prioritising and managing all aspects of a Salesforce project.
The ideal candidate will be happy liaising with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into layman's terms, clearly explaining design options and their potential impact.What we offer
- 45k -55k base
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle Scheme
- Employee Assistance
- Discretionary bonus plan
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Proactively working to enhance the Salesforce platform
- Gathering requirements from business stakeholders
- Building dashboards for reporting across the sales and marketing teams
- Carrying out configuration tasks including; Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards and reports
- Training new users as well as providing ongoing training and support to existing users as and when required
- Responsible for all ongoing Salesforce administration (create accounts/profiles, defining fields, updating layouts, reports, dashboards, etc.)
- Testing of new development features and Salesforce releases
Does this sound like you? We'd love you to apply, even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements and qualifications.
- Strong previous experience
- Certified ADM201
- Sales and Service Cloud experience desirable
- Community Cloud desirable
If you are interested please apply here or send me an email at email@example.com
to find out more.
THIS ROLE IS OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE UK AND IRELAND ONLY.