Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant The role What they offer
- Circa £70-75k + annual bonus 10%
- 25 days holiday
- Hybrid working with flexibility
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Group Personal Pension Plan; 5% employer contribution
- Life Assurance
The Salesforce Specialist will act as a subject matter expert, liaising with multiple stakeholders to identify opportunities for innovation and then engage the necessary teams for success.
You will deliver complex Service Cloud projects from strategy, design and configuration through to integration, testing and deployment to shape and support the overall business transformation strategy and roadmap. Working alongside other service teams, program management and marketing staff, you will identify, develop and deploy new business processes to get the best out of Salesforce Service Cloud. You will work with the business to investigate and resolve problems in the use of our application.
Skills, Qualifications and ExperienceRequired
- Understanding of Salesforce architecture and knowledge of the wider cloud ecosystem.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and other integrated systems.
- Capture business requirements and transform these into User Stories/technical specifications.
- Managing change control processes, assessing risk, challenging assumptions, translating requirements, identifying resources, and implementing development requests.
Preferred - Not essential
- Salesforce configuration - Service Cloud a must - Circa 3 years of experience
- Up-to-date knowledge of Salesforce and the ability to create declarative solutions to issues that are identified.
- Experience with Waterfall and/or agile development methodologies
- Experience with Marketing Cloud and the ability to read and understand Apex would be of benefit but not essential.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Experience or knowledge of SDLC/DevOps/release management/GitHub is beneficial
Does this sound like you? We'd love you to apply, even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements and qualifications.
- Hybrid Model - Maidenhead
If you are interested please apply here or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
to find out more.
THIS ROLE IS OPEN TO PERMANENT RESIDENTS OF THE UK AND IRELAND ONLY. - Our client is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.