Salesforce Lead/Senior DeveloperThe role
Our client are looking for senior and lead developers as they grow their internal Salesforce practice.
They are a renowned financial services organisation with offices in both London and Leeds.Lead Developer
As a Lead Salesforce Developer, you'll lead a team of developers working on our Salesforce applications and providing guidance on implementation approaches whilst championing best practice. You will be responsible for successful completion of development, review, unit testing, deployment and maintenance of the assigned applications.. You'll be responsible for the design, development, testing, and change management of the Salesforce platform. You will lead the analysis of business requirements and system enhancements, provide a detailed level of estimates for proposed solutions and be able to articulate benefits or limitations of the system capabilities. Leading the Salesforce developers, you will lead one-to-ones, coach and mentor junior developers, report on performance etc.Senior Developer
As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you'll report into the Client Technology Lead. You'll be responsible for the design, development, testing, and change management of the Salesforce platform. You will participate in analysis of business requirements and system enhancements, provide detailed level of estimates for proposed solutions and be able to articulate benefits or limitations of the system capabilities.
More importantly, you will drive and advocate the adoption of software engineering best practice specifically regarding integrations, releases, development and testing.What they offer
- Senior - Circa £63-81k salary (DOE)
- Lead - Circa £71-110k salary (DOE)
- 25 Days holiday (+8)
- Benefits scheme including a cash stipend for wellbeing and other expenditures
- £350 training budget
- Private medical
- Agile working/Flexible hours
- 99% Remote Working (1x Lead developer in London 2x days per week)
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Participating in daily stand-ups
- Work as part of a wider project team to evaluate what work needs to be done
- Collaboration within the team to understand the best way to implement Salesforce for the business
- Implement user stories with good code coverage
Does this sound like you? We'd love you to apply, even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements and qualifications.
- Around 5 years hands-on Developer experience with Salesforce technologies
- Experience of working with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, Flows
- Experience with Integrations (SOAP, REST, Bulk APIs)
- Happy to work in an Agile dev environment
- Good understanding on Salesforce development best practice.
- Familiarity with Git and can describe branching strategies.
If you are interested, please apply here or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
to find out more.
THIS ROLE IS OPEN TO PERMANENT RESIDENTS OF THE UK ONLY. - Our client is unable to provide sponsorship.