As a Marketing Automation Specialist you will be working with a team of high-performance Salesforce professionals with backgrounds in Sales, Marketing and IT. They desire team members that want a flexible and exciting career in a company that is changing the way Salesforce services are delivered. You will gain the experience to help advise in Marketing Cloud as you will be the first point of contact for the customers for their roll out of global campaigns. You will be mapping out requirements, designing the most suitable solutions as well as collaborating in cross cloud implementations.
They are a well respected Salesforce Marketing Cloud partner working on complex customised solutions for their international and Dutch clientele. With their wealth of knowledge in Marketing Cloud having successfully completed over 250 projects for their customers, this would be the perfect destination to accelerate your career.
If you are passionate about marketing automation with an interest in becoming a certified expert in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, then please read on.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work across multiple projects closely with the clients
- Advise on implementations and integration's
- Involved with pre-sale pitch's to potential new clients
- Provide Salesforce Marketing Cloud advice advice, service, and support
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 1 year working with Marketing Automation tools such as Marketing Cloud, Selligent, Marketo, Eloqua or Pardot
- Strong business analysis, communication and documentation skills
- Good command of the English language
- Experience with Salesforce integration and data management
- Certifications are a plus
- A competitive salary
- International working environment
- Education budget for your own development
- bonus structure based on your performance
- Weekly outings with extended weekend trips away
- Excellent pension plan
You can reach Dominic on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 241 8536 for any questions you may have.