Senior Marketing Automation Manager - Salesforce Marketing Cloud
The organisation is a large scale business with multiple brands and a huge global presence. As the Senior Marketing Automaton Manager,
you will be working with a team of technical Salesforce Marketing Cloud
experts to execute campaigns as well as helping to configure the platform to suit the business's needs.
As the Senior Marketing Automation Manager,
a large part of your role will be to oversee a team of Marketing Cloud
Technical experts as well as using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
platform on a day to day basis for some of the more technical tasks like configuring business units.
Another key part of your role will be to work closely with the Head Of Department to come up with a strategy and deliver requirements to the in house highly experienced team of Marketing Cloud
technical experts as well as the Salesforce
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud is essential for this role
- Knowledge of AMPscript, SQL, HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of the core Salesforce Marketing Cloud modules such as (Email studio, Automation studio, Mobile studio, Journey builder, Content builder)
- Experience using some of the new platforms like DMP, Interaction studio would be ideal but not essential
- Experience using core Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud in unisons is also a plus
The company itself are a well-established market leader in their industry and have many long-standing relationships with FTSE100 level organisations. This organisation are very heavily invested in Salesforce
technology. This is demonstrated as they are currently working with a high-level Salesforce
partner to implement Interaction studio
which is technology very few Salesforce customers have the opportunity to work with.
If you find that this role is something that you would like to know more about please get in touch by either applying with an up to date version of your CV or feel free to reach out via the contact information below.
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 0207 337 898