Marketing Automation Manager (Marketo) - Fully Remote
The organisation are a Multinational company that have offices based both in the UK and overseas. They are currently using Salesforce and Marketo
and are on the lookout for a Marketing Automation Manager
to take ownership in these key areas.
As the Marketing Automation Manager,
you will be working closely with both the marketing and sales teams when it comes down to training them on how to use the Marketo and Salesforce
platform. A key part of this role will be to take ownership of the reporting responsibilities on Marketo
like building out custom dashboards
to present to senior stakeholders. You will also be measuring SQL/MQLs
through Marketo and Salesforce's
analytics features. Another main responsibility here would be to set up landing pages
to capture lead information, at the same time you will also be using the Marketo
platform in a more hands-on capacity to set up lead nurturing programmes.
- Previous experience in a Marketing Automation focused role is essential
- Knowledge of Marketo and Salesforce is also a must-have
- Stakeholder Management skills (Director level and above)
- Experience building out lead nurture programmes
- Strong Salesforce and Marketo analytical skills for measuring MQLs and SQLs
- Marketo certifications aren't an absolute must but if you have them great!
The company I'm working with is a fast-growing multinational company and the company have quite a fun culture and often have social events and company incentives (when things are back to normal). Amongst the many benefits this organisation offers staff, they are also happy to pay for training and certifications on Marketo
If you find that this role is something that you would like to know more about please get in touch by either applying with an up to date version of your CV or feel free to reach out via the contact information below.
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 0207 337 898