The Salesforce Service person will be responsible for the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our Salesforce Service system across EMEA . Working closely with service teams, program management and marketing teams, the person will identify, develop and deploy new business processes to get the best out of Salesforce Service cloud.
Role & Responsibilities
- Excellent SF Service Cloud skills.
- Provide technical expertise and assistance in configuring, testing and deploying applications
- Capture business requirements and transform these into technical specifications and/or test cases
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Service cloud consultant certification
- Private Medical Insurance
- Seasonal Ticket Loan scheme
- Life Assurance