Senior Salesforce Developer
The client works within the travel industry booking experiences. They are a well-established brand with good connections within the industry. They have a clear progression structure and an exceptional salesforce team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Has experience with both the Classic and Lightning platforms; knowledge of the different capabilities and requirements of both platforms
- Mentor junior team members on the team
- Work with engineers, product managers and stakeholders to design and deliver solutions for customer service and sales teams in a fast-paced environment.
Skills & Qualifications
- Has strong knowledge of the Salesforce platform's declarative and programmatic capabilities.
- Has expertise and industry experience working with Salesforce development including Apex, SOQL, SOSL and Rest/SOAP/GraphQL Integration
- Has a Salesforce Admin, Platform Developer 1 / Platform Developer 2 / Salesforce Service Cloud Certification
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Free meals in the office
- Full family private healthcare and dental