The organisation is in the education sector, they are looking for a Junior Salesforce Business analyst. They are a motivated client that is highly regarded within the ecosystem.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with the CRM team to ensure all requirements are validated and documented to support the execution of the global rollout plan, including gathering requirements for the online enquiry and application form and any other component of the CRM rollout.
- Provide support to CRM project manager, data analyst and development team to ensure all tasks are done to roll out to a school.
- Contribute regularly to team discussions and work with regions and schools to gather requirements used to deliver CRM road map features across the regions.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in business analysis to implement and enhance a customer relationship management system
- Experience gathering requirements in an agile set-up
- Experience using Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills; high attention to details