Salesforce Reporting Administrator
The client is the UK's leading business energy comparison service a successful Salesforce end user and has an established salesforce team.
Role & Responsibilities
- General ownership of existing suite of Salesforce dashboards used by stakeholders across the business including:
- Owning the reporting suite to ensure reporting folders are well structured, and clean folder structure, reporting is consistent, ownership and user cases is defined and metrics are efficient and consistent
- Working with the SF Admin and Developers to ensure platform changes are released following best practices throughout.
Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrable experience working with Salesforce Lightning Experience, preferably in both B2B and B2C scenarios
- Hands on configuration: flows, custom objects, dashboards, validation rules
- Data clean-up, extraction, and mass changes using a data loader