Salesforce Technical Architect - Fully Remote - $150k-$190k Description:
A client is looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect to join their growing team. This Salesforce Architect plays a key role in the implementation, technical design and custom elements of projects. They will be involved in the full development life-cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment and engage and facilitate discussions with other Salesforce experts.Responsibilities:
- Perform hands-on technical Salesforce development and implementations, with a focus on delivering functional solutions on the Salesforce.com platform
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Salesforce platform
- Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best practices, and perform peer code reviews
- Provide development support, from design through testing and deployment, often working with other members of the team
- Post-delivery: work with client teams in supporting the live application and perform hand-off and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success
- Solid SFDC hands on experience in both Developer and Architect roles
- System Architect Certification and/or Application Architect Certification
- Experience with Salesforce platform programming languages - Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components
- Lightning Component development experience
- Lightning Design System framework
- Declarative Force.com development tools such as Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc
- Follow established Salesforce development standards and best practices
- Be comfortable communicating with technical and non-technical audiences
Only Accepting US Citizens and Green Card Holders at this time.
If you're interested in this opportunity or other opportunities, send CVs to Marissa Clements at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com