Salesforce Administrator - Salesforce - Tampa, FL - $110,000 - $130,000 Salary - On Site / In Office OVERVIEW:
My client is one of the fastest growing independent transportation service providers in the nation! They are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to work as part of their team dedicated to the daily administration and support of Salesforce and FinancialForce platform solutions (Sales, Field Service, Service, Communities).RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce database including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards
- Manage the software testing process
- Train new and existing users on how to use salesforce
- As client is rapidly acquiring other companies, this role will be involved in data migrations from SQL (or Quickbooks, ERP systems) into Salesforce & Financial Force
NICE TO HAVES:
- Strong Salesforce administration experience
- Salesforce Admin certification
- Strong experience with Service Cloud including FSL
- Strong experience with Sales and Marketing Cloud
- Comfortable with Financial Force
- Strong ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, and custom views
- Experience expanded on SFDC capabilities using custom code (Apex) and/or integration with external systems
NEXT STEPS:Only Accepting US Citizens and Green Card Holders at this time.
- Advanced Admin certification
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications
- Strong Financial Force experience
- Pardot experience
If you're interested in this opportunity or other opportunities, send CVs to Marissa Clements at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org