Salesforce Process Manager (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ and Pardot)Location:
South Yorkshire, United KingdomCompany Overview:
We are a dynamic and growing company based in South Yorkshire, UK that provides innovative solutions in the technology industry. We pride ourselves on delivering top-quality services to our clients and maintaining a positive and progressive workplace culture.
We are looking for a Salesforce Process Manager to join our team and manage our Salesforce setup, which includes Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ and Pardot. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing our Salesforce instance, optimizing business processes, developing and implementing new workflows, and managing integrations with other systems.
- Manage Salesforce configuration, including customizations, automation, and workflows
- Optimize business processes and workflows to increase efficiency and productivity
- Develop and implement new Salesforce workflows, customizations, and integrations
- Manage integrations with other systems, including CPQ and Pardot
- Provide ongoing support to Salesforce users and troubleshoot issues as needed
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity within Salesforce
- Create and maintain Salesforce documentation and training materials
- Stay up-to-date with new Salesforce features and functionality and recommend improvements to our Salesforce setup
- Proven experience as a Salesforce Administrator or Process Manager, with experience in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ and Pardot
- Salesforce Administrator certification is preferred
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and workflows
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career growth and development. If you are a motivated and experienced Salesforce Process Manager looking to join a dynamic and growing team, please apply with your CV.