Internal Salesforce Consultant - Oslo, Norway
Our client, a global giant in the travel industry and an expert in sustainability, are looking to strengthen their Salesforce team with the addition of strong functional consultants within Sales, Service or Marketing.
With a strong local presence in Oslo and offices located across Europe, there are plenty of opportunities for travel and remote working here for the right profiles!
You will be working alongside an experienced team of Salesforce professionals as you progress along your career learning from some of the most talented individuals within CRM.Experience:-
- Experience across numerous Clouds (Sales, Service, Marketing, Community Cloud etc.) Certifications are beneficial.
- Experience in the conception and support of large applications and software projects
- Some technical understanding of script languages, database concepts and SQL.
- You will possess a high level of attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Able to design scenarios based on various Salesforce Clouds.
- The ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Fluent in Norwegian OR English
What's in it for you?
- Advising on the implementation and support projects based on Salesforce Marketing, Sales and Service Clouds.
- Develop and strengthen existing relationships with key stakeholders
- Responsibility for process design, customer journeys, configuration, testing and training through sprints workshops.
- Become part of an intriguing company with a whole host of exciting projects and plans as they progress into the next steps of their Salesforce journey.
- Work across borders as their Salesforce systems will be utilised throughout the globe with offices based in Oslo, London, Hamburg and Paris to name a few!
- Market leading salary package with benefits like never before with discounts on services to you and your family.
- Become part of a close knit community where every colleague is able to thrive and flourish.
Does this sound like an interesting opportunity? Have you been thinking about making a move and owning processes from the customer side? Then this is the position for you!
Apply below or reach out directly to learn more:James Brightj.email@example.com
+45 89 87 15 02