Internal Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architect
Our client, a global giant in the travel industry and an expert in sustainability, are looking to strengthen their Salesforce team with the addition of a Marketing Cloud Architect to lead and develop a strong internal team of Salesforce Marketing Consultants.
With a strong local presence in Oslo and offices located across Europe, there are plenty of opportunities for travel and working across different IT Hubs, but day to day you will be based remotely or in one of the IT hubs, the choice is yours!
You will be working alongside an experienced team of Salesforce professionals as you play a leading position in this global transformation project.Experience:-
- Numerous years' experience of working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud - Certifications are beneficial.
- The ability to scope and define custom development in SFMC
- Experience in the conception and support of large applications and software projects
- Some technical understanding of script languages, database concepts and SQL.
- You will possess a high level of attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- The ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- English fluency
What's in it for you?
- Design, develop and deliver the implementation and support projects based on SFMC.
- Develop and strengthen existing relationships with key stakeholders
- Responsibility for process design, customer journeys, configuration, testing and training through sprints workshops.
- Become part of an intriguing company with a whole host of exciting projects and plans as they progress into the next steps of their Salesforce journey.
- Work across borders as their Salesforce systems will be utilised throughout the globe with offices based in Oslo, London, Hamburg and Paris to name a few!
- Market leading salary package and benefits schemes with discounts on services to you and your family.
- Become part of a close knit community where every colleague is able to thrive and flourish.
Does this sound like an interesting opportunity? Have you been thinking about making a move and owning processes from the customer side? Then this is the position for you!
Apply below or contact me directly to learn more:James Brightj.firstname.lastname@example.org
+45 89 87 15 02