Salesforce Practice Lead | $200-250K | Remote
A Salesforce Partner is looking to add a Salesforce Practice Lead to their team. The right person will have experience working for a Salesforce Partner in the Public Sector and experience managing a Delivery team of 20+. As the Practice Lead, you will provide overall leadership for and management of the organization's Delivery activities. You will be responsible for performance in the financial (P&L), contractual, organizational, personnel and process areas, as well as the organization's overall service delivery, solution development, solution implementation, quality assurance and customer experience.We are seeking…
- Financial (P&L) performance, quality delivery, customer satisfaction and client relationships, employee satisfaction, service and solution offerings, ideas to innovation initiatives, business investments and returns, partner development, employee development and growth (on existing and new) for all individual contracts, as a portfolio and as a business group.
- Establish a business strategy and business goals aligned to achieve the corporate strategy and corporate goals, fostering ideas and innovation, prioritizing initiatives and resources for success.
- Calibrate the organization's offerings with the business strategy, to include personnel, contracts, methods and services.
- Identify, assess, communicate, mitigate and manage risks associated with the business operations investments and performance.
- Support business development initiatives and activities to qualify, pursue, shape, propose and win growth opportunities (existing and new).
- Support the identification, development, evaluation, validation and market roll out of new solution and service offerings.
- Manage the operations, provide staff direction, facilitate administrative support to and from the finance, contracts, human resources, corporate systems and information technology functions.
- Attract, develop, motivate and retain high caliber staff to achieve and exceed business objectives through leadership, mentoring and training.
- Lead the business managers, project managers and service/solution managers in generating exceptional performance as follows:
- Meeting and exceeding customer expectations for quality and value
- Manage financials for the individual contracts, projects and their related staffing, subcontracting and forecasting
- Represent corporate offerings, competencies and capabilities
- Analyze and assess complex customer business and mission needs on a continuing basis and generate recommended solutions and services
- Create, facilitate and guide the use of innovative and creative ideas (technology, process, technique) to constantly enhance solution and service delivery and improve customer experience
- Identify incremental (above base) revenue and margin generating tasks and opportunities for continuity of operations and growth
- Support marketing, proposal and business development activities
- Support business administration and other back office activities
- Manage teams (including partners and subcontractors) to ensure profitable and successful execution on existing programs and projects (e.g., schedule, compliance, expectations, etc.)
- Professionally interact with government and industry customers, partners and staff, both technical and non-technical, to represent corporate leadership and to develop solid relationships.
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and send your resume now to Brett at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Brett Nason for more information at 212-594-1459. *Send your resume now to Brett at email@example.com before interview considerations are terminated.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
SFDC / Salesforce / Leadership / Management / Public Sector / Government