European enterprise based near Amsterdam is looking for a Junior Salesforce Developer to join their growing team and work on their customised force.com platform and it's many interagrations. Apply if you have at least one 1 year of development experience within Salesforce.Responsibilities:
- Design and develop applications, integrations, and custom enhancements with an emphasis on highly efficient, well-documented code in compliance with company processes and policies,
- Design, develop, and maintain workflow rules, validation rules, and custom workflows,
- Identify opportunities for optimization, redesign or development within the platform,
- Work with internal business groups and external consultants to optimize implementation.Qualifications:
- Experience with Salesforce workflow rules, org-to-org connections, and validation rules,
- Experience in software development and/or object-oriented programming, with a preference for APEX proficiency,- Strong research, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills,- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail. - The ability to work autonomously or as part of a team. Benefits:- Friendly working environment,- Excellent career progression opportunities,- Salary of up to €50.000 per year and good benefits.
Interested? Please contact me at: email@example.com or call: +31202418504 to discuss this or any other opportunities within the Salesforce in the Netherlands.