Salesforce - Project Lead - Platinum Partner - Hybrid - London
I'm currently working with a global cloud tech cosultancy who are one of the fastest growing consultancy in the ecosystem. This position would suit a Senior Consultant who wants to make the move to a Platinum Salesforce Partner and take charge of the delivery of Projects. A great opportunity to work with some of the most recognisable names in the tech, retail, banking, and media & entertainment sectors.
This is a hybrid position and would require travel to their London office twice a week.
Note: only candidates based in the UK with full right to work will be considered.
Role & Responsibilities
- Takes ownership of the requirements definition and the Product Backlog
- Leads Detailed Design workshops, playbacks, testing and training sessions
- Leads the production of design outputs such as process maps, product backlog and solution design documentation
- Takes ownership of the functional components of the Solution Design
- Manages junior team members
- Takes responsibility for Practice Development within the Salesforce Studio
- Able to work across multiple projects simultaneously
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous Partner experience preferred
- Salesforce certified
- 4+ years experience in Salesforce
- Experience in leading and delivering a project
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely in verbal and written fashion
- Explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience