Salesforce - Lead Developer - Hybrid - Oxford
A chance for a Senior Developer to further their career and join an industry leading British company who operate in the travel sector.
This position would require travel to their office once a week to their Oxford office.
Role & Responsibilities
- To take a lead in all aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Work closely with other member of our Salesforce team and Partner to coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of development requests.
- Establish best practices for Salesforce development, review the team's development practice against the standards, architectures, and design
- Produce technical designs (high and low level), effort estimations
- Document new systems or processes developed and ensure this is communicated to all relevant parties
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience creating solution and technical architecture for complex Salesforce implementation covering - Service, Sales, Marketing clouds and integration with line of business applications
- Advanced working experience on automated Salesforce deployment & CI/CD tooling, conflict resolutions
- Working experience on integrations using REST and SOAP API's
- Demonstrable Salesforce Development Experience
- Competency in the Agile development methodology
- Salesforce certified