We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Salesforce Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform and be able to effectively communicate and collaborate with clients to deliver successful projects. We are a international digital transformation house located in Copenhagen boasting over 50+ years experience in the field. We have a growing Salesforce practice boasting large scale enterprise level projects with some of the biggest companies in Denmark across Core Clouds, Health and Marketing Clouds.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for designing and building custom solutions on the Salesforce platform, including custom objects, triggers, and lightning components. You will also be responsible for integrating Salesforce with other systems and providing ongoing support to clients.Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, including Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning
- Experience with custom object development and data modeling
- Experience with integration technologies such as REST and SOAP APIs
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Salesforce certifications a plus (e.g. Salesforce Platform Developer I, Salesforce Platform Developer II)
- Competitive salary and a 15% pension contribution
- Generous vacation time, vacation bonus and holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Hybrid working environment
- Professional development opportunities and training with bonuses for when you complete a Salesforce certification
- Fun, collaborative, and inclusive work environment
If you are passionate about Salesforce development and have a track record of delivering successful projects, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Our team values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We look forward to reviewing your application.