An organization who are niche and specialized in what they do as they have leading motivation software on the market that ensures the employees of their clients can excel in their individual performance.
As a globally diverse company, they are looking for their next perfect fit! So are you interested in working as an internal IT Operations specialist?
As you work internally for a successful business you will take a passionate step to assist with overall IT operations ensuring your fellow employees have the right tools they need to succeed, increasing their productivity and becoming an instrumental part of the organization!
They have an ambition to be the number 1 player in what they do and they need your help to ensure they get there!
Become part of a fantastic organisation with a dedicated and playful nature who continue to grow as a profitable product company in the market.
If you're passionate about technology and how to get the best out of the resources you have then we could be interested in hearing where your passions and experience lies! Are you knowledgeable of Salesforce systems or PowerBI? Have a brave, dedicated, and playful nature who enjoys working in a strong and social company culture? We might have the right fit for you!
- The primary focus will be based upon managing the company's internal technology stack e.g. managing the Salesforce account alongside their cross-product integrations and their own internal system account.
- As part of managing the technology stack, you will be proactive in your approach to ensure the software inventory is kept lean and as cost effective as possible.
- As part of the role of IT Operations specialist, you will also be required to be the point of contact for overall IT support within the organisation through being a presence for overseeing the company's internal systems.
- You will oversee new procurement processes and the overall technical implementation of further new software throughout the organisation.
- From a technical standpoint (software & hardware), you will assist with onboarding, overall support and offboarding of new employees within the company.
- You will act as a front line supporting employee and ambassador for the company's efforts involving Security, Privacy and Compliance.
- Experience working with key technologies such as Salesforce or PowerBI. (Essential)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related (Essential)
- You will be passionate for technology and using the right tech toolkit to find creative and effective business solutions (Essential)
- Be an actively great team player who enjoys working in a social environment and can be hands on with operational tasks that are required (Essential)
- You're analytical in your approach to work and have the ability to see the bigger picture (Essential)
- Strong and effective communication skills with full fluency in English (Essential)
- Knowledge of any of the following key technology systems would be an advantage; Excel, Zapier, REST API, Webhooks, Marketo, Bizible, Outreach, Chorus, PowerQuery, Notion, Microsoft 365, Dropbox, Zoom. (Beneficial)
- Understanding of Security & compliance frameworks: GDPR, ISO 27001 (Beneficial)
- Great flexible working style with the scope for working remotely as much as needed and a great office environment in Oslo for when working alongside colleagues.
- Yearly summer and winter company vacation retreats.
- Gym membership or subsidised sporting activities.
- Travel insurance for yourself and family.
- A fantastic company culture that's built to be an inclusive, fun and social working atmosphere.