My client is a successful B2B software business that is looking to hire a Senior Salesforce Administrator to lead the administration and customization of the organization's Salesforce platform. The ideal candidate with have strong multi-cloud experience and ideally have experience working as a sole Administrator.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain all aspects of the Salesforce platform including user management, security, data integrity, and system configuration.
- Customize and configure Salesforce to meet business requirements, including creating custom objects, fields, workflows, and validation rules.
- Provide support to Salesforce users addressing problems and increasing adoption of the platform.
- Create and maintain customized reports, dashboards, and analytics to track performance.
- Maintain integrations with 3rd party applications
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience working as a Senior or Lead Salesforce Administrator
- Certifications such as Advanced Administrator certification
- Strong knowledge of best practices
- Previous experience working closely with senior business stakeholders
- Competitive base salary and benefits package
- Excellent Hybrid working flexibility (1 day/week expected in the office)
- Lots of progression opportunities and the chance to take ownership of the Salesforce platform
If this role interests you and you'd like to discuss it further then please don't hesitate to reach out to me with your latest CV
Please note this role requires candidates to be UK-based and have full right-to-work in the UK (cannot consider sponsorship)