A client in the financial service industry is looking to hire a Sr Salesforce Developer with at least 4 years of experience and is comfortable with LWC, API's & coding from scratch.
Job Description :
- The Sr SFDC Developer is responsible for ensuring technical delivery of established solutions. This individual will work with a Tech lead to prioritize requirements, identify and share recommended solutions and coordinate execution within the team using agile development methods. For established solutions a Sr. SFDC Developer ensures continued product buildout as well as ensures timely resolution of bugs and issues elevated by the business operations teams.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Helps with development activity and support solution design of business requirements and works with software engineers to prioritize business requirements.
- Provide end-user support, work on configuration changes, bug fixes, and minor enhancements.
Skills and Qualifications :
- 5+ years of Salesforce exposure
- 3+ years of developing/coding
- Experience with Lightning Web Components
- Experience with Sales and Service Cloud - *Marketing Cloud is bonus*
- 2x Salesforce Certified
- Expert in APEX, REST & SOAP API, and Visualforce
- Strong competency with Salesforce automations, including building flows, process builders, workflow rules, and formula fields.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Stock Options