Salesforce CRM Systems Administrator
The max salary is $100,000 and the employee is required to work in office twice a week.
Role & Responsibilities
- The CRM System Administrator is responsible for managing the day-to-day business needs of our Salesforce CRM users.
- They will help guide, train, and manage our users on our CRM platform(s), as well as be responsible for helping to define our overall Salesforce strategy and development road map.
- In doing so, they will gather requirements, gain thorough understanding of business processes, work with a team or external parties to oversee the development of the Salesforce org, and manage complex projects.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5 - 7 years of previous System Administrator and implementation experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Experienced with Flows, Dashboards, user setups and etc
- QA & UAT experience