Salesforce Solution Architect - Higher Education/Nonprofit | $150-180K | Remote
A Salesforce Partner, focused in the Higher Education/Nonprofit space, is looking to add a Salesforce Solution Architect to their team. The right candidate will have a proven ability of solutioning .org products, strong configuration skills, and a passion for this industry. Previous consulting experience is highly preferred.We are seeking…
- 4+ years' of Salesforce Salesforce experience
- Previous consulting experience highly preferred
- Experience working with clients in the Higher Education and/or Nonprofit space highly preferred
- Ability to lead requirements gathering sessions with clients and bring new insights, ideas, and best practices into discussions
- Strong configuration skills (flows/process builder/reports/dashboards)
- Hands-on ability to configure Salesforce to implement the required functionality and the overall solution design
- Experience solutioning .org products such as EDA, Student Success Hub, Admissions Connect, Data Mover, NPSP, Program Management Module, Elevate, Pardot, Marketing Cloud, any experience with grant management, fundraising and donor management (2 or more preferred)
- Great communication and time-management skills
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and send your resume now to Brett at email@example.com. Call Brett Nason for more information at 212-594-1459. *Send your resume now to Brett at firstname.lastname@example.org before interview considerations are terminated.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
SFDC / Salesforce / Remote / Solution Architect / Higher Education / Nonprofit / Flows