Salesforce CRM Analytics Expert - Remote - $110-150K
A Summit Salesforce Partner is looking to add a Salesforce CRM Analytics Expert to their team. The right candidate will be strong with Einstein and AI, will have experience running and tweaking models, and will be an expert in producing high quality dashboards. This position will be a hands-on role to start, with the opportunity to lead the CRMA Practice down the road.We are seeking…
- 7+ years of professional CRM experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Salesforce CRM Analytics experience
- Experience creating Dashboards for external customers
- Expert in Einstein Analytics and AI
- Experience running and tweaking models for external customers
- Previous experience working in the Salesforce consulting space highly preferred
- Certifications: Salesforce CRM Analytics and Einstein Discovery Consultant (highly preferred)
Experience with Tableau is a huge plus
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Opportunity to grow into a leadership role
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and send your resume now to Brett at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Brett Nason for more information at 646-580-7483. *Send your resume now to Brett at email@example.com before interview considerations are terminated.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
SFDC / Salesforce / CRM Analytics / Einstein Analytics / AI / Dashboards