Salesforce Technical Architect | $140-185K | Remote
A Salesforce Premium Partner is looking to add a Salesforce Technical Architect to their team. This person will provide leadership and expertise in the standards and best practices around Salesforce development. Within projects you will oversee all technical aspects by consulting with clients and partnering with the Technical Lead and Project Manager to understand the current system and requirements as well as oversee the development activities around data migration, implementation, security, integrations, APEX and Visualforce development. This candidate should have nonprofit and/or association experience.We are seeking…
- 5+ years of Salesforce Development experience
- 2+ years of Technical Architecture experience
- Salesforce Application Development experience
- Experience working in the consulting space, preferably in the nonprofit and/or association industry
- Strong development skills (Apex, Visualforce, LWC/Aura)
- Understands web services (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML) and other technologies that can be used to transport data and interact with Salesforce
- Hands on knowledge of data integration tools such as Informatica, Talend, Boomi, Salesforce Connect and experience with integrating Salesforce with enterprise systems.
- Salesforce certifications such as Certified Technical Architect (CTA), Application Architect, Systems Architect, and Platform Developer I/II are preferred (not required)
- Experience working remotely in a previous position
- Great communication skills
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and send your resume now to Brett at email@example.com. Call Brett Nason for more information at 646-580-7483. *Send your resume now to Brett at firstname.lastname@example.org before interview considerations are terminated.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
SFDC / Salesforce / Remote / Technical Architect / CTA / Nonprofit / Association / Architecture / Apex