Salesforce Solution Architect | $160-185K | Remote
A growing Salesforce Partner is looking to add an experienced Salesforce Solution Architect to their team. This person will serves as the functional lead, guiding external customers and your internal team through the software development lifecycle. You will ultimately be tasked with leading/overseeing the architecture, design, build, and implementation of the solution for customers. The willingness to work in multiple verticals is important.We are seeking…
- 7+ years of IT experience, 5+ years of Salesforce Consulting/Architecture experience
- Experience designing solutions leveraging Lightning Components (Aura or Web), Visualforce and Apex - custom coding not required
- Experience developing a comprehensive technical design based on the requirements uncovered during requirements gathering, leveraging all the capabilities of the Salesforce platform
- Strong configuration skills (Flows. Workflows, Process Builder)
- Ability to lead requirements gathering sessions with clients and bring new insights, ideas, and best practices into discussions
- Experience working in the Field Services, Healthcare, Retail, Higher Education, or Non-Profit industry is a huge plus
- Proven ability work in a team environment
- Great communication skills and people skills
- Salesforce Systems Architect or Application Architect certifications preferred (not required)
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and send your resume now to Brett at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Brett Nason for more information at 212-594-1459. *Send your resume now to Brett at email@example.com before interview considerations are terminated.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
SFDC / Salesforce / Remote / Solution Architect / Consulting / Lightning