Salesforce Developer - Manchester - Remote/hybrid - End User
An exciting opportunity for a salesforce developer to join a growing company in Manchester.
They have an established team and the Salesforce team is an important part of the business.Paying up to £60,000 and once a week to their office.
☎ 02073370824Note: Only candidates based in the UK with the full right to work will be considered for this position.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code
- Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, Java, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements
- Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Using Salesforce API to integrate with other systems
- Supporting junior members of the team
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years previous development experience with Salesforce.com
- Experienced with Sales Cloud & Service Cloud. Experience with Marketing Cloud and CPQ would be beneficial
- Detailed experience writing Visualforce and Apex classes, triggers and LWC
- Developing custom objects and workflow business rules, including Flows
- Demonstrative success with multiple Salesforce.com integration projects
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications - CI/CD
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces
- Platform Developer 1 certified
If you are able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Stephen O'Connor at email@example.com
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout the UK. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.