Salesforce Administrator - Hybrid - London - CPQ
Mason Frank are partnered with a leading marketing research company. Due to expansive growth they are looking to add a Senior Administrator to their team. The ideal candidate must have prior experience with CPQ.
Role & Responsibilities
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce's automation capabilities
- Ability to understand and improve existing Salesforce automations and processes with the ability to implement advanced flows, process builders, validation rules, lookup fields, master-detail relationships, and formula fields
- Strong experience working across multiple Salesforce Clouds; particularly experience with CPQ
- Track record of supporting and implementing integrations
- Strong Salesforce administration experience, with a solid track record of architecting and deploying Salesforce changes and improvements at the enterprise level.
- Mentoring junior Administrators
- Engaging with non-technical stakeholders of various level and gathering requirements
Skills & Qualifications
- Salesforce certified
- 5+ years as a Salesforce Administrator
- Multi - Cloud experience, Revenue Cloud (CPQ & Billing) very important for this position
- Excellent configuration skills, including Flows