Salesforce Administrator - Hybrid - End User - Dublin
I am currently working with a well regarded Irish end user based in Dublin who are looking to add a number of new hires to their Salesforce team early in 2023, one of these being a Salesforce Administrator. This is a very exciting opportunity to work with a well established salesforce team in one of the biggest companies in Ireland.
Note: Only candidates in Ireland with the full right to work will be considered for this position.
- Assist in handling day to day end user query's.
- Act as the Gatekeeper to ensure data integrity is upheld within the salesforce system.
- Provide Training to end users along with training documentation and Instructional videos.
- Review new release notes and technologies that would benefit our end Users.
- Assist in the setup and maintenance of users based on roles, profiles, sharing rules and permission sets.
- Assist in release deployments as needed.
- Perform Data loading exercises as needed on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Work with the organization on ad hoc reporting, dashboard creation or modifications
- Utilizing advanced admin tooling such as Process Builder, Flows, Workflow rules for automation
- Perform User Provisioning
- Use the Salesforce optimizer to ensure the system is running in optimal health
- 2 years Salesforce Administrator experience
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Exposure to Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Demonstrates good written and verbal communication skills, including documentation and correspondence.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.